BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tecla and the Komen Capo for the Cure

In August, we went to the Chester County Fiddler's Picnic in PA and I met Tecla Gay. Right away we noticed her pink capo and how it matched her shirt. Though we found out that was just a coincidence (see a previous blog on this site), we had a wonderful visit together and shared stories.
Today, I received an email from Seth from http://www.guitargoods.com and I would like to share that here with you.
"Hello. My name is Seth, and I stumbled upon your blog post about the pink capo. I wanted to drop you a brief note to say that I enjoyed your blog and to give you a little more info about the capo. The name of the capo is the KOMEN CAPO for the CURE and it is made by KYSER. The best part about it is that each unit sold helps raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help fight breast cancer. It is available for purchase through guitar good (web site above).
Check it out.

No comments: