BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey Push Me...We ALL Need that!!



BRRRRRRRRRRR It's cold today!!
And guess who came to visit?
My friend Cardinal comes to find the seeds we have left and it is a pleasure to see him!  His Ms. is often close by too!
I often wondered why I connected to Cardinal and what messages he might have to share with me. 
Bless the Internet and now I know!!
"Cardinal reminds us that no matter what time of the day or year it is, there is always the opportunity to recognize the importance of our life purpose."
So what is the meaning for me...for us?  First of all, the contract for my current work project will be over in September.  Oh dear or Oh My!?!  See there is always a reason.  Then just the other day, my friend Maryi sent an email for a video and I just watched it.  Thus the title for this blog.  Even eagles need a push.  I have put the link here so you can go and find your own inspiration.
http://www.eaglesneedapush.com/
It comes from the SimpleTruths.com website.
I just wrote to thank maryi for the site and the message and she asked, "So Where Will You Fly?"
I think I am still clinging on to the edge of the nest, but am feeling Mama Eagle's beak poking at me!  There are so many choices...and I just KNOW that I will stay awake and aware of all of my opportunities and the people who are bring them to me.  Come along for the adventure!!


1 comment:

Photoschmoozer said...

Hi Martie,

I would like to say that I totally enjoy and look forward to reading your Photo Schmoozer blog each day. The cardinal picture is beautiful!

Peggy Sudler