BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Monday, May 13, 2013

Perfect...or Not...It's Done!!

Here's a lesson learned - another one - and they are - with gratitude - coming at me with warp speed.  I am not aging, but acquiring WISDOM!!
We have a habit in our house of washing the clothes and then hanging them out to dry - usually on the basement clothesline but sometimes outside. 
I have often been fussy that they are not 'scrunched' on the line.  The other day, I stopped and thought about that.  Aren't I lucky that I have a guy who shares the task with me without being asked or badgered?  YOU BET -
So what's the lesson - I can hang clothes precisely (or so I think), Bill can scrunch them somewhat and guess what??  They still dry at the same rate and they are still ready to wear!!  Amazing - and I am totally filled with yet more Joy and Gratitude that I can now let that be!!!  Hey, it's a challenge for me - and for lots of you my friend, but LETTING GO and letting it happen is so much easier on the stress level...life...and time!!

No comments: