BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Saturday, May 11, 2013

It Don't Bother Me None!!

Every child needs a person in her life who offers her unconditional love - and for me, that was Gram!!  She was there for me - and when my Dad 'misbehaved', I just had to tell his mother and she would take care of it.
I have been experiencing a lot of LESSONS LEARNED lately as I am being STILL enough to pay attention to what is happening.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I had to go to the cardiologist for a consult (high blood pressure issues).  I wanted Bill to come with me - he hears things differently and is my partner in our life.  Well, a crown came off of his tooth and he scheduled a dentist's appointment to take care of it (or so I thought he had scheduled it!)  So I said, "Sure I am ok to go by myself!"  - martyr that I am...not believing that in a hearbeat.  It wasn't 'til I was on the way, that I called and left him a message that I wished he were going with me.  Long story short - he changed his appointment and came with me to meet yet another Healing Angel on my team!!  Turns out this lesson was about several things:
1. Using enough words to be clear with one another - he hadn't scheduled the appt. when he asked me if it was ok, but that is what I heard.
2. Asking for what you want/need rather than saying "IT dont bother me none" like Gram always did so that she/I could make sure everyone else was OK and didn't get upset with me.  Really now!! 
                    Maybe this time I have learned??   Maybe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for fun I'm trying to leave a comment again. Let's see how it works.

Photoschmoozer said...

well it is for FUN and it worked!! Glad you could meet my Gram - and that's one of my sisters too!!