BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love, Peace and Harmony

Last Saturday, I went to an Expo in Ft. Washington, PA filled with health, healing and some truly amazing people who have their messages to share with the world.  I was gifted with several healings - one a computer/sounds for getting in touch with the Divine.  Another, a device where I rested my feet and energy was sent through it with special pulses. (sorry for the lack of technicality on these - just the way it is!!).  Then as I was walking about, I saw a woman standing and looking about.  She came up to me and asked if I knew Doreen Virtue.  I said, "Sure, isn't she speaking soon?"  She said yes and showed me a ticket.  My comment, "I can't afford the $50 right now."  She said that she was giving me the ticket!!  OMG - My Mom always taught me to say thank you - and that I did.  Two hours later, I left the auditorium with a clear message, LET GO AND LET GOD!!  I am always writing here about synchronicities - awake and aware and they keep happening.  Another story later about the title of this blog -

No comments: