BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Monday, November 28, 2011

66 and Celebrating! Photoschmoozer steps out!!!

 LIFE is a celebration and each year as my birthday come about, I know that I have so much to be thankful for...and so many 'riches' in my life from my family, friends and what I love doing in life!!  This year, I decided to have a show at the McCowan Library in Pitman - a celebration of me and my art - and to have a grand opening!!  It was a special time!!  I always have a special thanks to 'my guy' for all of his love and support - Bill is always there for me - hey 40 years and counting!!  And the flowers from Jon made us feel like he was in the room with us!!
 This year TonyZony came into my life with The Journey (http://www.ijlife.com/, code MM99)  I listen to this very special CD - meditation and body relaxation- but so much more - a way to be still (my favorite Photoschmoozer theme) and discover so much about self!! It's so much about life and inner awareness.   Conni~Joi, Spirit of Joi - is also traveling on her life's journey and will soon be launching a song called The River - written by Tony and performed by her.  They came to celebrate with JOI!!  She is so talented in so many ways and has been striving to recognize and realize all of her gifts!

Here is some of the display that I created for the celebration and for the public.  I have come to realize that one is wealthy with the affirmations and compliments for my work.  I see, I create and I bring JOY to people's lives.  If/when they choose to take some home for their walls - well - that is good too!!  The show will be hanging for at least a month - and then I am beginning to think of another!! 
LIFE is so meant to be lived each and every day!  Hmmmmm I wonder what today will bring - another pink sky for daybreak - sunshine - love - yoga - and the spontaneous joy that comes from life's surprises - remember I call them synchronicities - be awake, be aware and pay attention!!

No comments: