BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awesome Blossoms!!

Last weekend I decided to go to the Whole Life Expo in King of Prussia.  Snow was predicted but I just knew there would be synchronicities and healing experiences at the event - so off I went!!  The event was huge - well over a hundred vendors of all sorts.  Since I am traveling on "The Journey" and meditating with that CD, I wondered who might appreciate knowing about it. Well I found several other individuals who were also selling Journey CDs and magazines.  Opportunities for affiliation - possible - and always opportunities to offer the new Journey series of my photography. (Stay tuned for more info).  I was sitting so I could get a healing for my feet with a powerful energy device, and right in the next booth was Dr. Sha's work.  I discovered his Power Healing book months ago and now had the opportunity to have Master Allen sing me the Love, Peace and Harmony channeled work.  I bought the CD and have been playing it quietly for about a week now.  Yesterday, I could see how my Christmas cactus have responded - no others in the house are doing the same thing.  Awesome!  To me, the flowers and I are feeling powerful effects!!

No comments: