BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time for a Paradigm Shift...NOT a simple thing!!!

 
Meet "ANT"ny ATTITUDE!!  He's a synchronicity happening and a message for me...for you...and for the rest of the world!  Working on a power point for a presentation, I went to clip art and there he was.  I fell in love!!  Doesn't he just make you feel good?  Anyhow, he has become a part of my life, a friend who reminds me how life is to be lived.  I've come to realize that there are times in life when it is necessary for a Paradigm Shift and I am there big time!  Help!! For more than 40 years, early childhood has been my field, where I have focused my education, my time and, well, some of my energy.  Maybe I realize that there were only parts of it that engendered enthusiasm.  It's the caregiver - the adult who cares for the little ones - and his/her RELATIONSHIP that is most imortant to me.  Attitudes, values, interactions and just generally a way of being.  My friend loves being a mentor and guiding those who work in the classroom; others love talking about guiding behaviors.  My deal - know who you are, recognize your strengths and be a leader in your dance of relationships when you can.  Otherwise, recognize another's strengths, allow them to lead and be a great follower.  It's a win-win. DARE to AFFIRM!!!   So I need to let go of what doesn't bring my spirit alive - find a place for my books about things that others love best and move on to???  It's time to let go and make room for what is waiting to come!!!  ANTny and some truly loving friends are there to live the adventure with me!!

No comments: