BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reflections on Relationships...

First I saw the daffodils (you saw them too in my previous post!!)  and then I let my eyes wander around the back yard.  The view from my office window.  There is still a low spot in the back yard that is mindful of a small pond when it rains.  This morning, as I was reflecting on the meaning of Relationshps, I post this picture to guide your reflections!!
Relationships, respectful and reciprocal, are how we learn about ourselves and    others in our world.
Everyone needs to be empowered to use his/her strengths to grow.
Love is at the heart of all being - loving ourselves and others in our world.
Attitudes, our reactions to what happens to us, can make or break relationship building.
Trust is at the foundation of our relationshp building.
Interactions are our dance of relationships - we are each leaders & followers.
Oneness and unity is what we own and share with our world.
Nurturing and caring within and without open us to receive love.
Service to others opens our hearts to giving and receiving.
Happiness can always be with us as we stop to be in the present moment.
Intentions that are clear and purposeful guide our believing.
Perceptions are at the root of clearly understanding ourselves and others.
Stillness is a state of mind and being that puts us in a place to be open to receive our world.
               Reflect on Relationshps.  Take the time to make yours work!!

No comments: