BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reincarnation and The Little Soul

Just a very few nights ago, a group of friends were sitting and talking, drinking local wine and listening to some great bands at the Bus Stop Music Cafe.  The conversation flowed into talk about reincarnation.  Everyone was asking what each thought about the concept.  I shared reading James Redfield years ago with The Celestine Prophecy and the Eleventh Insight.  He said that we were all incarnated when we first came to the Earth plane from one ball of light - hence our unity.  Every time we come back, we enter again with our soul group because we have lessons to learn...and teach.  Ann Marie gave me a CD about the Little Soul, conversations with God about purpose and finding oneself.  This morning when I was out with the camera, these dandelions brought all of that conversation to mind.  When I came home and took a closer look, here were so many of the light beings coming off of the one spark!  Fancy that!!  Don't you just love how everything is connected to everything else?  It's all synchronicity and happens constantly IF our eyes are open and we pay attention!! It's our gift!!

No comments: