BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simple Joy and Satisfaction!!

A favorite pasttime is heading out on an adventure to Wegman's and Whole Foods.  I have a preference, one over the other, but that's nothing you will find out from me except in a private conversation via email or phone!!  Anyhow - why this picture now? First of all, I am relieved that my computer is healthy once again!!!  We have this totally super neighbor and today he emptied it and started me out from scratch.  Wonder of wonders - so now I can be back and connected!!  Digressing but isn't that part of the fun?!?!?  Sunday I decided to go on this adventure and bring home what we love bestest - healthy fruits and vegetables, especially greens and berries.  When we were done, Bill and I just stood there and said that this is as pretty as a picture and so it is!!  It's a commentary on how we know we need to eat always (ok, some slips sometimes when we are out).  Today I was looking at reviews for several books about contemplative photography and I thought that this is definitely a photo to contemplate and reflect on!  Health...Happiness...Nutrition...Colorful...Crunchy ...all of the tastes we could want...so take a gander and come on over for a meal when you are in the area.  Wouldn't scare us in the least!! 


No comments: