BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spectacular Celebrations!! Martie turns 65!!

Spectacular Birthday Celebration with so many wonderful friends!!   My birthday was on a Sunday and full moon to boot so what better time to decide to throw myself a birthday celebration complete with the bestest friends (except for the ones who couldn't make it!) .  We gathered at the Bus Stop Music Cafe in beautiful Uptown Pitman, NJ for fun, food, hugs and just time together  the greatest gift that anyone can give to another - time and listening.  Mimi facilitated a drum and chanting circle and we all treid out the newly made drums.  Most everyone shared our connections and told stories of how we might have met.  Except for the sisters who have the longevity history, there are many long time keepers in the group as well as some short time friends who are also keepers!!  Everyone brought a flower stem and we created a magnificent Friendship Bouquet - for all of this I am grateful and say, without a doubt THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!!!   

No comments: