BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Choices...

Bill and I have decided that we will take advantage of these times together and head out to explore.  Today we went to the Philadelphia Visitor's Center right by Independence Hall.  We came home with oodles of brochures and places to check out.  Every week will be something new.  Now, when we were in the Bourse building, we stopped for a snack.  Cookies always suit!!  The cute thing I have always noticed about my guy (hey it is 40 years) is how he uses both hands to eat his food. Today was no different.  In one hand, a mediocre chocolate chip cookie; in the other hand a vegan healthy apricot/oatmeal snack.  He takes a bite from one, then the other and the dance goes on!!  And the winner is ???  He won't ever tell but I bet you can guess!!

No comments: