BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Synchronicity of Love Apples!!

Today was a quiet alone day, a day to work on HealthRHYTHMS projects and an application for ZTT consulting.  I put on a drumming CD - Drum Cargo by the Gordons and stayed focused.  With it raining as much as it was, there was nothing outside to distract me from what needed to be done!  The application was not complicated but in the process, I discovered what a DUNS number is and how to get it.  Now I am ready to go and be a consultant for the Federal government and its grantees!!  Then I set myself up with professional liability insurance, brought it down for the mailman, and heard my stomach rumble!  No, it wasn't like a drum circle rumble!!
   So, what's for lunch.  Yesterday was CSA day and one of our treasures was heirloom tomatoes.  I picked one from the bowl and put it on the counter.  Look closely at the picture - a HEART shaped tomoto!!  I had to get the camera.  Reflected on tomatoes being 'love apples' and thought how appropriate that this was heart shaped and named appropriately!  I so enjoyed a heavy rye bread, goat cheese and the tomato - absolutely a taste sensation. Once again I paid attention to what was totally present in my life and found a story from it all!!  Besides all of that, my application has been faxed in and now we wait for connections and decisions.


No comments: