BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Swiftly Swirling and Stupendous!

Usually I am the first to share that to really appreciate life in its infinite beauty, we have to take the time to stop and be still and totally be guided to take in what is all about us.
NOT TODAY!  Here's why!?!  Since I no longer work for ZTT and had to give up the phone with the unlimited long distance, well, it has been less than satisfying.  So I called Verizon to see what it would cost to add and finally, I talked to someone who made sense to me and offered me a package to install FIOS in the house (no, we have not opted for cable TV, but the phone and Internet) and I don't think there will be a day that we will regret having made this decision.  Besides that fact that the deal we got is terrific!  It's way less than our phone/Internet bill was and is basically close to locked in for two years.  So folks, though PhotoSchmoozer really does truly appreciate the value of being still and seeing, really seeing the beauty and gifts of the world around us, today I feel more like the ocean in this picture - churning and resting and just bubbly with excitement!  Then I sent a power point and it was done in seconds rather than minutes.  Now, isn't it time to consider uploading some stuff to You Tube?  Your bet.  Check out Photoschmoozer on You Tube.  I should be able to share a few really good music videos!!

No comments: