BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Freedom of New Beginnings!!

New Beginnings happen every day but today, the last day of September and my fourth day of "freedom" (thanks to those who have shared their views of this concept), is a particularly special one!  There are about a dozen unique individuals coming to my FIRST HealthRHYTHMS drum circle.  OK, Julie was here, but this is my first one as a facilitator.  In anticipation, I have set up the venue with both my percussion instruments and my drum collection as well.  To be really vivid and to offer you a virtual tour, I created the 'perfect' collage for your viewing pleasure!  It's more than about the drums; it is about unity and diversity; individuality and the group reaching entrainment - drumming to get in synch with one another.  It is about self discovery and tuning in to your inner rhythm.  It is about LIFE and the FUN of it all.  It is NOT about perfection, but about being human and imperfect and knowing that it is sure ok to make mistakes.  In a few hours, they will be here and we will make music together!  DARE to AFFIRM: Rhythms and Relationships!!

No comments: