BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Got Another Wish!!

Before I left home, a trip to AAA was in order to get books and maps of Iowa and Nebraska.  On the cover of the book was an amazing picture of the most colorful rainbow like structure.  I said I hoped I could discover what this was and get to see it.  I searched the book and could find no description of the picture of what was on the cover.  When I was talking with Beth, I described what I wanted to see and asked if she had any idea of what it was?!?  Of course - why did I have any doubt that Beth would come through - she is such a wealth of information as well as a treasured friend.  She said it was the Botanical garden in DesMoines and we would be going there since she had a meeting to attend there!!  Ask and you shall receive - once again.  It was small as botanical gardens go, but just right for an hour or two of meandering among the plants inside and out.  I got to see the sculpture from every angle and yet another wish came true!!  Life is good!!!

No comments: