BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Will Cross That Bridge When I Come to It!!

I woke up this morning ready once again to greet the Precious Present and wondering about the Possibilities that will come with it!!  Then I thought about "Crossing the Bridge When You Come to It".  I can see the bridge...and beyond it, I know I see Robert Frost's "Road Less Travelled".  I can feel Spring and Changes and Challenges in my bones and it is invigorating, enlivening and just oh my...My thinking is about life...and the sparks that bring JOY!!  When I had my 65th Birthday party a few months back, it was all about Wild Wacky Wonderful Women and not pretending to be normal.  Now as I have been building relationships with a small group of friends, I realize that they/we are all of a like mind...and I would describe us as UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS.  This realization comes with BELIEF and ACCEPTANCE of me...and of them.  Several others just don't bring a spark of interest to my heart, so as I age, I come to realize that MY TIME belongs to ME...and how I choose to spend it is my own determination!  Hey!! Hey!!! Hey!!! Watch out world - here we come drumming our individual Rhythms and building them into Relationships that work!!!
Hey!! Hey!! Hey!!  And who said that anyway?  Somehow I am thinking of George on Seinfeld but now I am thinking that it is from an older time...Help Me?!?!?!?  How about Bill Cosby and Fat Albert?  I just don't know...

No comments: