BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Pied Piper of Pitman!!

It was Fourth Friday in Pitman, NJ.  The weather was perfect, the town was crowded with families walking, talking, laughing and eating the ice cream, cotton candy and other food for their enjoyment.  The restaurants were crowded (Sweet Lula's had their grand reopening!! Welcome back Anthony and Lula) and the antique car show in the park was crowded with cars and people checking them out.  As we walked the streets, listened to the music in front of Venice Cafe and chatted with old and new friends, I saw a man carrying a basket and surrounded by a group of kids.  What was going on?  As I got closer, this little Pug was the scene stealer and precious he was.  He was attracting young and old and just totally loving the attention he was receiving.  I know that there are animals for all kinds of helpers and healers and the attention this one received, as well as the looks on people's faces, just showed how true that was. 

No comments: