BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Monday, May 31, 2010

Coincidences...not!! Listen to this!!

Pitman held the 2nd Annual Arts and Music Festival yesterday.  The weather was perfect; there was some good music and some great food to welcome those who came out to be a part of the day!!  At the end of the day, we went to Bus Stop cafe.  This couple, Bev and Chuck were sitting at a table and there were a few stools in the otherwise crowded place.  We asked if we could join them and they said, "Sure."  As we were talking, she recognized us from years ago when Bill had Signworks.  He had done signs for the Cerebral Palsy center where Bev worked when they had a golf tournament.  We caught up, traded contact information and decided to keep in touch.  Now the wild and wonderful part!!  Our niece, Rebecca is a student at Goucher College in Baltimore.  She shared with us that her friend, Jen (from CT) has relatives in Pitman.  This morning, I got an email from Becca with their names.  Of course - you guessed it!  Jen's aunt is Bev!!  I immediately shared the story with Rebecca/Jen and called Bev.  I also called my sister Lisa, because we love to share the synchronicities that pop up in our lives all the time.  The more you are awake and aware of these, the more they appear!  Wild and Wonderful!!  Pay attention!!!

No comments: