BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a New Day...a New Year!!

To me roses are soft, gentle, beautiful to look at, touch and smell, and a magnificent representation of life in its glory and simplicity! I am sitting here now smelling their gentle fragrances on this, the first day of the New Year! Do I have resolutions? Do I have wishes? Do you?? As I reflect, I believe that I can honestly say that my wish for 2009 personally, is that it be as wonderful as the previous year. For the world, I have hope and courage that we will work together to realize that what we need is unity and love, a shared sense of purpose and a wish for a solid secure future for our children. As Barack and Joe are about to take the train ride from Philadelphia for a celebration to include ALL of the people, may we join together in wishing them well. Their task is not easy, but I like to think of it this way:
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!"
I look around my little world, I look out into the bigger world, and I am filled with sunshine, hope and healing. Blessings to all.

No comments: