BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Monday, July 22, 2013

Excitement, Joy and Curiosity!!

Just the other day, the BE STILL and SEE photography group gathered to learn, share and have FUN.  That we did.  Little Friend captured this view of me.  It gives me pause to think about who I am and what brings joy to my life.  It's LIFE - learning and curiosity.  I want to know what is going on - what everything is all about - and I am often seeking out new knowledge because maybe - just maybe - I will learn something new that will make the journey - the puzzle of life - come together in a different way. 
    I look at my life as a puzzle - there are so many pieces - facets maybe - and as I gather in something new - zap - it falls into its place in the puzzle!  WOO HOO as I have been known to say lately.  The puzzle is never complete - now I am thinking that the solid outside is complete - and much of the inside too but...always one more piece floating in front of my face and wanting to be understood and/or to have her place.
    Today I was reading yet another article about diet/nutrition and a concept I knew about but well, could learn more clearly.  I wrote about this to a friend and she wrote back - no I don't know about that and am not sure I want to.  Gave me pause - she called it TMI!  Huh?  Then I thought - too much information!!  Gosh - in everything that I do, that describes me - looking for more information for clarity and understanding.  No wonder my brain is tired sometime!! 
   So I give myself pause and will go back to reading the Shambhala magazine that came today about finding your perfect self - and realizing that it already exists!!
   Oh - and a picture that will go to the gallery show in the Fall.  I love this for its simplicity!  Possibly I need to just sit and gaze at it and learn more of the lesson of perfection...and simplicity!?!?!

No comments: