BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Sunday, February 12, 2012

SHOES!! SHOES!! SHOES!!!

Soon - soon - soon - there will be a release of SHOES - a rap song written by my buddy Tony, aka Anthony Michael - and performed by a group named Awareness.  In the midst of the song is a list of 21 kinds of shoes and there will be a giant contes to see who can sing the ShoeTube rap!  Stay tuned for details - watch for SHOE DAY at the Uptown Pitman Farm Market - see a shoe fashion show - and who knows what else.  Photoschmoozer has hundreds of photos of shoes BUT is always looking for more.  What are you feel favorites?  Why are they special?  How do you feel when you wear them - and now important to me - WHERE DO YOU KEEP THEM AND HOW DO YOU ORGANIZE THEM??  Oh my so much 'work' to do and it is all so much FUN!!  Join us with Shoes and Schmooze.  I would love to interview you - have photo ops with you and as my friend Sharon said the other night - maybe my flip flop collection will be famous?!?!?  (and she is Pitman's Library director!!)

No comments: