BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring!!!

The picture is NOT current but the story is!  I am EXCITED!!   Well, the snow and ice are still on the ground - maybe for months and the rain has not washed enough away, but just a day ago I SAW MY FIRST ROBIN!!  See I have always said that it does not take much to get me excited and this is yet one more example of those simple JOYS!!!  S/he was standing in the green grass at the edge of the field at Farmer Wally's farm just where the sun had melted a big patch of snow.  Now come to think of it, it was last Thursday and exactly the same day that I had the big red ball of a sunrise in the orange/yellow sky so early in the morning!!  Let's keep February 18, 2010 as a day that will be remembered as special for the little blessing that came my way.  Be sure to stop and look to see the gifts of the precious present!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: