BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here's Looking at YOU!!

This has been sitting in the bathroom for a few years now.  WHY and WHY TODAY??? did I see this face and lips winking and smiling at me?  It proves a point that if we are just still and notice everything around us, there are stories and messages to be found!!  I love it.  OK it also shows me that the heater needs a bit of gentle loving care and dusting!!  Happy Days!!  Off to listen to a bluegrass jam tonight at Bus Stop Music Cafe in beautiful "Uptown Pitman".  
A great way to liven up a snowy eve!!
The dustiing...maybe tomorrow...or not?!?Posted by Picasa

No comments: