BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Friday, April 13, 2012

Goldie, Madeleine and Friends - Healing Happens!!

Healing happens...it just does!!  We can facilitate, look for the synchronicities and invite others to participate, but in the final event, it is those who are meant to be there who come!  Last night was no exception.  Madeleine Doherty has become more than a person playing the harp at a concert - that was three years ago.  Now, she is just a gentle spirit, a compassionate and giving person, and an inspiration and friend to many.  Last weekend was 'full of Madeleine' yet I knew it was not over - I wanted to visit more and invite her energy, along with Goldie the harp to our home.  That I did.  Someone asked how I pulled it off?  Didn't- just did and guess that is how I do things.  I want something to happen, put it out to the Universe and it manifests!!  I invited many people - so many were full of obligations, but seven needed to be together and we were!
Meet the group:  Sonja, Megan, Jane, June, Conni~Joi, Toni, Martie and Madeleine - there is light in this picture - yes from the lamps but also from the inner glow that was showing so naturally from everyone!  After everyone left, I turned off the lights and sat in meditation for about 20 minutes with the energy from the evening that has remained in the house.  So we have started something new - House Parties with Madeleine!!

Please visit and know more about Madeleine

No comments: