BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Sunday, March 18, 2012

WOW!! Women of Wonder!!

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day but at the Garden Patch Quilt Show at Wheaton Arts in Milville, I kept seeing women wearing PURPLE!!  I knew they weren't the Red Hat Society because it was only purple that I saw!  Finally, in my usualy Photoschmoozer way, I knew I could not satisfy my curiosity until I asked what was going on?!?!  I found this spry young woman and asked "Why purple on St. Patrick's Day?"  The color had to do with their church group. They have a group called WOW - and my new friend had a button on to show that!  It is just a group that they began at their church and it doesn't go any further than that.  They were so excited and proud when I noticed that WOW from my viewpoint - sort of upside down - is MOM!  Now that is a true fact now that every MOM is a WOW!  It is a warming thought.  Interesting memory - maybe someone can help me - years ago I bought a book about WOW and women from a national organization and can't find it anywhere?!?  HELP???

No comments: