BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Total Synchronicity- Fearless and Free Flies in Costa Rica!!

Yesterday I posted pictures from the Grounds for Sculpture that I called Fearless and Free- the visual representation of a conversation I have been having with my dear friend, Lois about life's journey.  The sculpture was so perfect as a reminder of the rapture of JOY.  This morning, in my mailbox, arrived this picture. There are several beautiful insights here that need paying attention to:
1. I just brought home the 12th Insight by James Redfield. I found the CDs and the book at the library yesterday.  Last night, I began reading it and of course, you guessed it - it was totally about synchronicity!!   First clue - discovering the materials
2.  This morning, Lois sent me a photograph that so reminded her of the Fearless and Free photo- no accident that she has just returned from a 'life changing' retreat to Costa Rica and now has this picture to share that someone took!!
I am totally thrilled and awed by the synchronicities that life offers us.  Redfield writes that we need to sloooooooow down and these life changing events will come to us. More and more, I am aware of these messages and hope that I can encourage you to get aboard the Synchronicity train!!!

No comments: