BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gifted by a Friend! Blessings!!

Synchronicity is something I talk about a lot when I write the PhotoSchmoozer blogs.  I find that when I am awake and aware, people and situations just come to me that are so special and meaningful!!  Ya' know that I am interested in hand drumming and learning more about it.  So I tend to follow my nose and seek out like minded souls.  In June, on one of the first HOT days of summer, Bill and I went to West Cape May for BarkBash!!  It was so exciting for me to be surrounded by drums and really cool drummers!  There was so much energy flowing.  One of the people I was fortunate to meet that day was Julie Bunucci.  We talked generally about drumming and then go to Remo's Health Rhythms, the training I am going to in September!!  Julie has already been there and we would meet again in Princeton.  We traded information and then met again at Auggie Doggie's drumming in Brigantine a few weeks ago!  Julie's a kind gentle spirit - so resourceful and a great listener.  The other day I asked Julie if I could come to one of her sessions to see what HealthRhythmns drumming protocol is all about.  Listen to this?!?  She said she would love to 'gift' me with a session at my house!!  Am I filled with gratitude?  Have I invited people?  Are we ready to go?  You bet!!  It's a perfect case in point about reaching out and meeting new people.  Ya' never know what will come of it all!!  Julie also facilitates a Health Rhythms session every month at Gilda's Club in south Jersey. 
Check it all out and THANKS JULIE FOR BEING YOU!!!

No comments: