BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Health Rhythms is Coming...Listen to the BEAT!!



Barry Bittman and Christine Stevens     AND THE DRUMS!!!
Our Health Rhythms Trainers!!

The anticipation has been in my head and heart for more than a year since I first found out about the Health Rhythms Facilitator training.  Now I am ready to move on and explore all of the phenomenal options to empower people and guide their healing.  The information packet came yesterday and the anticipation has become a reality!!  YEAH team!!!

No comments: