BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Friday, October 12, 2012

Listen to the Adventure

The adventure is a healing journey with Madeleine Doherty. Every time I sit and listen to her journey and the music that has been generated from it all, I feel just a bit more uplifted and clear of purpose.  Last night a group of friends came together for a house party, great food, lots of laughter and music from Madeleine and Tara - the harp that is accompanying her on her US concerts this time around.  I can only speak for myself, but watching the faces of those around me, I think we all felt so uplifted, engaged and capturing the spirit of the evening and the music.  Madeleine is so transparent in sharing...where she has been...how fearful she was...and where she is now.  Her Living Notes CD takes me along every time - encouraging me to "fly away home" and 'just let go of the fears'.  By the time Rainbow Magic plays, I feel uplifted and ready to go out and dance in nature with the fairies!  It's special to hear about the Healing Harp program she coordinates in Ireland - and even more special that she has agreed to come to Cooper Hospital for a healing harp session.  Hope it all works - it will benefit so many people!!  Talking about synchronicities - I went to a harp concert three years or so ago at the Mullica Hill grange...and the connection began...just did...and will grow as the years continue to flow!!

No comments: