BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tom - Man About Town!!

He's everywhere!!  He's everywhere!!  Anyone who drives through Pitman, NJ or walks the streets visiting the shops and restaurants, has sseen this guy - well maybe not quite so up close and personal!!  Pitman had a Music Festival (before the pouring rains came) and while PhotoSchmoozer was in the park being still and looking around (and watching our son Jon playing on the stage with Jim Six), Tom came up to chat.  He got in my face and the camera just happened to be there - and wow- pop-bam - there was this connection!  Not sure many of us have had this opportunity to be as up close and personal as my Canon SX10IS had the opportunity to be that day, but hey, capture the moments!!  That we did!!

No comments: