BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

If the Shoe Doesn't Fit....!!

Meet Bev Richards, the inspirational speaker at the Shoe Fashion show that I/Photoschmoozer attended.  Listening to her words, I found lots of inspiration - some I will share now - some for a creation I am working on - all filled with possibilities.
    Bev shared a Shoe Personality quiz...Who are YOU??
Barefoot - carefree, happy and a little careless.  Instant solutions for a friend's problems.  You spread happiness wherever you go.
Flip Flops - energetic, gutsy and honest.  You are trustworthy and turn out to be a true friend.
Platform heels -  fashion conscious...independent...and you don't like to 'sling' on people
Flat shoes - take life very easy.  Honest and hardworking.  You like playing pranks.  You are more interested in comfort than fashion.
Sneakers - you are cool headed and relaxed.  Open minded and conscious about your health and body.  You like updating your knowledge...and know about latest trends.
High heels -you are very confident - and can solve multi-problems simultaneously.  You have certain goals in life...and have power and status.
Clogs - you work very slowly , but are not lazy.  You are hardworking and spiritual.  But your life and house are messy!!
   Thanks Bev for sharing these clever words.  I wonder if, when we change shoes, we change personality?  Hmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments: