BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Outstandingly Perfect Pizza!!

Totally outstanding.  I can't say it enough.  It's coming to the point that it is a challenge to go out to find a restaurant that can offer meals like we can make at home!!  They aren't necessarily gourmet with fancy sauces, but then again, we don't like that anyhow.  They are good food - food that is in season - food that tastes good - and food that we like!  What more could be ask for.  Today I met my friend Lois at the Whole Foods in Princeton.  It is one of our favorite meeting places - Whole Foods either here or in Marlton.  We ate such a totally healthy lunch - black quinoa and cabbage; brown rice and French lentils; other veggies and some fruit for Lois.  Then we began to wander and explore and today we found treasures!!  We have been exploring how it feels when we eat wheat and the gluten too that comes as a part of the product.  Then we decided to go exploring to find out what we could discover that is gluten free.  They are getting more products all of the time.  One that I especially discovered was gluten free pizza crust mix by Namaste. One package made two pizzas of at least 14".  There was only one package left, so you know how I feel about synchronicity - it was meant to be for me.  I bought roasted tomatoes and knew everything else was at home.  We added aspargus, goat cheese and mushrooms to accompany the crust.  We thought that the crust tasted rather like mochi - not coincidental when you see that the first ingredient in the crust is brown rice flour.  Followed the directions except that our pizza pan was only 12" and the directions said no smaller than 14" so we decided to make it rectangular.  Made it we did and enjoyed it so much!  Have to continue going there and just exploring to find the products that have the potential to make our lives really terrific!!    Sharing a picture of the pizza and we stil have half left for tomorrow!!!

No comments: