BE STILL...and SEE Photography

Reflecting on who I am...what is important to me...and the gifts I offer the world, I have reorganized this PhotoSchmoozer blog into separate pages for your viewing. I am about so much...people - relationships - drums and rhythms and especially photography...and I realize that although separate, they are all so INTEGRATED into the Whole of who I am!! It's a very peaceful thought and I am thankful for the intuitive gift to see the connections and the relationships. Enjoy the journey through the blog...and WELCOME.
Contemplative photography is about being totally present and seeing exactly what is before you, without filters or judgment. It is about seeing with your heart.Doesn't everyone see what is before them? Not really. You may see a candle on a table. Do you also see the shadows it creates? Or the reflections that the light casts on it? Or it's underlying shape and form?



DRUMS, Rhythms and Relationships

Monday, January 24, 2011

Meditation Brings a Sense of Order!

 Every day we wake up and consider the possibilities.  The other day, I decided that it is time to have some sense of order within the total freedom and flexibility of the "Retired' way of being.  Hmmmm...how to make this work beyond the computer, shower and breakfast?!?  Monday morning, NJ Spirituality, aka Judy Dingler, has a Meditation group at Integrative Wellness in Mullica Hill, It was the day to explore what it was all about.  To my wonderful surprise, my buddy maryi was there too.  We didn't know that one another was to be there.  In fact, the group had about 10 people there, some new and some who knew one another.  Judy had us relax and go off into meditation practice.  When I opened my eyes, my feeling was of total peace and that was totally perfect.  I reached across to maryi and just took her hand to welcome her into my life once again.  This will be a routine and next week will be the beginning of Yoga at Yoga Inspired, a new studio in Pitman,  That will be Tuesday morning.  We also talked about a study group with Young Living Essential Oils and related health and healing topics.  Then there might be some 'work' projects and other friends and.. just by being still and NOT planning, life goes on in beautiful ways.  After Meditation, maryi and I went to Crescent Moon, a coffee house in Mullica Hill.  After she left, a woman said, "I know you".  WE had met more than a year ago in Venice Restaurant in Pitman and now once again renewed acquaintainces!!  Need I say more?  Just be out there and pay attention and everything you need, you attract
Maryi and Judy Dingler/NJ Spirituality

No comments: